Software Development – Choose the Right Company to Assist
Having the right software and software system can often ensure that your company runs smoothly and efficiently. However, the process of creating software isn’t easy, and software design plays a big role.
Whether you’re stuck at the process modelling stage or need help creating an integrated development environment, ChampSoft is here to help. We transform your company by building innovative and helpful digital applications. Our developing team has many years of experience with computer programming and can understand your specific software and operating system.
ChampSoft are Software Visionaries, driven by our values to ensure that your software is world-class. You will find us attentive, expert, tenacious and professional. We are natural problem solvers who have deep knowledge and experience.
Get started today so that we can help you use the power of new technology for your open-source software design. If you’re not quite ready, continue reading to see how we can help you with your specific software development processes!
Our Software Application Development Services
We are the experts when it comes to developing and designing custom software technology products to help your company streamline its processes and grow revenue. In fact, we build custom applications that meet your budget, timeline, and use case requirements. Here’s what we can do:
ChampSoft has many software development experts who can gain a strong understanding of your target users, ideas, and monetization strategy. If you simply want to progress with ChampSoft on a consultancy basis, then we are flexible enough to offer this service. We have years of experience, and you will find us capable, attentive and insightful. We are here to help you benefit from our expert knowledge base.
Custom Software Development
We convert our client requirements into a customized software solution. To do that, we focus on building a secure, custom-centric, and scalable software product to meet your needs.
To check out our area of expertise, please click here.
Enterprise Software Solutions
At ChampSoft, we improve business efficiency and agility by building the best web and mobile software solutions for enterprises.
Team Extension for Software Development Methodologies
You can extend your team of experts with ours so that we can support your project with our own expert staff, enabling you to flex as the demands of your project change over time. That way, you follow the right practices, work culture, and software development methodology requirements.
Software Support and Maintenance
Our maintenance and support options help you reduce issues and become more efficient.
We understand the criticality of a great user experience. We know that the user interface is key to this. Our UI and UX capability means that your project will have world-class interactivity, security and presentation. The user-facing element of your software project will represent your product and brand seamlessly and instinctively
We offer various QA testing methodologies, including security, functionality, code quality, and performance.
ChampSoft is here to ensure that you achieve digital transformation throughout the business using the latest technologies. These include blockchain, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and cloud computing.
To learn more about our other services, please click here
Technologies ChampSoft Support
- Java, Kotlin
- React Native
- AWS Amplify
- Progress Kinvey
- IBM Mobile Foundation
- Azure Mobile Apps
- Oracle Mobile Hub
- Apache Usergrid
Web & Frameworks
- Ruby on Rails
- Asp.net & core
- ASP (Active Server Pages)
Databases / Big Data
- Maria DB
- SQL Server
UI & UX
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud Platform
- IBM Cloud
- Adobe XD
- Sketch App
- Hyperledger (Sawtooth, Iroha, Fabric, Burrow)
- Azure ML
- AWS AI & ML
- Google AI & ML
- IBM Watson
- Apache Singa
- Apache Mahout
- SQL Server
- BizTalk Server
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Databricks
BI / Reporting
- Power BI
- Telerik Report Server
- C#, VB.Net
- C, C++
- TFS/DevOps Server
- Katalon Studio
- AWS CodePipeline
- Azure DevOps
- TFS/DevOps Server
- Azure DevOps
- Google Cloud IoT
- Cisco IoT Cloud Connect
- Salesforce IoT Cloud
- IRI Voracity
- IBM Watson IoT
- Amazon AWS IoT Core
- Microsoft Azure IoT Hub
- Oracle IoT
Need more info? Arrange a Chat
Our Software Development Process
Our software development process focuses on agile Kanban and agile Scrum. Our software developers use these methodologies for on-time delivery. Here’s the process that has been championed by our developers and project managers:
- Project Planning
- Project Management
- The Development Process
- Testing Stage
Redefining Industries Through Software Development
It is easy to improve the management and performance of your data with software implementation. Let’s see how software development methodologies work in various sectors:
We work hard to develop healthcare software applications to automate various processes. These include data collection, test result analysis, lab management, and patient management.
- IoT healthcare
- Patient engagement software
- Remote patient monitoring software
- Mobile app development
- EHR/EMR software development
Our agriculture software development service connects and automates your IT infrastructure, to help you identify gaps in processes and communication that can slow production. Reduce resource costs with a custom integration service or pre-developed middleware solution that enables seamless connectivity and data transfer, between all of your systems.
Our Agriculture solutions include the following:
Farm management systems
Develop custom farm management systems to improve decision-making, optimize operations, and maximize farm production and profits
Supply chain and food security
Increase transparency using blockchain, eliminate counterfeit products by applying DLT, and empower small farms with smart contracts
Smart IoT sensors
Apply IoT connectivity to collect field data and remote sensing for monitoring irrigation, crop yields, soil moisture, and weather conditions
Robotics and automation
Combine AI, GPS navigation, and telematics for automated guidance of agricultural machinery and predictive fleet maintenance.
Weather monitoring and predictions
Monitor and analyze data collected from IoT sensors, satellites, and historical databases, train machine learning algorithms to predict weather
Indoor and vertical farming
Create software for vertical farms built within urban spaces to control climate conditions and track crop growth with image recognition
Aerial imaging and analytics
Capture field images using drones and satellites to build precision maps for monitoring crop yields, field conditions, and weather changes
Our software solutions are innovative and can help the hospitality industry provide a better experience for travellers. With that, you can extend the comforts that your services offer.
- Visitor management software
- Analytics for travel data
- Travel agent software
- Custom booking engine software and travel portals
With our FinTech software development team, financial institutions can easily manage their daily operations and be more efficient.
- Smart banking software
- Wallet of Things
- Payment gateway integration
- P2P lending platforms
Supply Chain & Blockchain
A blockchain supply chain can help participants record price, date, location, quality, certification, and other relevant information to more effectively manage the supply chain. The availability of this information within blockchain can increase traceability of material supply chain, lower losses from counterfeit and grey market, improve visibility and compliance over outsourced contract manufacturing, and potentially enhance an organization’s position as a leader in responsible manufacturing. Here is an overview of our Blockchain for Supply Chain solutions:
- Mobile, Web or Blockchain Supply Chain systems.
- Order Processing and Fulfilment
- Inventory and warehouse management
- Material Requirement and planning solutions
- Manufacturing Solutions
- Integration with ERP solutions
- RFID, Barcode, Bluetooth, ID based Asset Tracking
- KPI based dashboard solutions
- Real-Time tracking solutions.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Solutions and integration.
- Shipping and Logistics solutions
- AI based Master Index Solutions (parts, entities, clients, goods, paint)
- Blockchain supply chain solutions
- SCM Compliance solutions.
- Fleet Management Solutions
- Zero Trust, policy based, governance driven highly secure solutions for Supply Chain.
Our vast experience in payment processing industry allows us to develop bespoke payment solutions that are innovative, secure and high-quality. We bring 20 years of industry expertise to build next generation payment systems that include the following solutions:
- Payment Processing and Mobile Payment solutions
- Multicurrency Processing Solutions
- Integrate with payment gateways or crypto blockchains
- Fast but fully secured blockchains.
- ACH and Check 21 solutions
- EMV (Europay, MasterCard and Visa) solutions
- Payment Processing Solutions
- Verifone solutions
- E Wallet solutions
- AI based Fraud Detection and Protection
- Patented Compliance
- Management Software
- Invoice and Billing Solutions
- Zero Trust, policy based, governance driven highly secure platform for Payment solutions.
ChampSoft can develop software applications to assist eCommerce and retail brands. These can automate your business operations and bring about better shopping experiences for users.
- Customer engagement software
- Smart inventory management
- Voice assistants
- Custom retail solutions
ChampSoft offers end-to-end game development services at affordable rates. Our game development experience working on small to medium games in the industry, including hyper-casual games, multi-player RPGs, and VR games. Over the past decade, we have developed games for mobile, PC, and web, using game development platforms like Unity3D and Unreal.
Our range of services covers concept enhancement, concept art, character design, animation, game mechanics, programming, and testing. As a leading game design and development company, this makes us your one-stop shop for all your game development needs. The following gives you a brief of our services in game development:
- 2D and 3D game development
- 2D and 3D asset creation
- Art and design
- Animation services
- Social Gaming solutions
- AR & VR Solutions
- Fantasy sports app and web development
- Game Porting
Manage everything from intake to invoice in one easy-to-use platform custom designed to meet your law firm’s needs. With our legal software solutions, you never have to think twice about where to find important case documents, messages, and contacts — everything is organized and easily accessible from any web browser or device. Our service solutions include the following:
- Case Manager
- Task Management
- Time Tracking
- Highly Secure Document Management
- Contact Management
- Legal Calendaring
- Insights Dashboard
- AI assisted Litigation Support
Transport and Logistics
We can help you build more innovative and tech-enabled logistics software applications. These can be used to offer perfect customer support, streamline the supply chain, and enhance efficiency in the warehouse.
- Transportation and logistics management software
- Order management software
- Business intelligence and reporting solutions
- Resilient supply chain solutions including Blockchain for supply chain
- Warehouse management software
Our Engagement Models
We offer several engagement models, such as:
Dedicated Development Team
The dedicated team model is used for long-term projects where requirements are unclear and vary with changes in scope. It is also used when the customer’s own team doesn’t have skills or expertise in certain areas. A dedicated outsourcing team can be connected to a client’s team to perform high-quality, unique, and specific projects without expanding the client’s core team.
Fixed Price Model
The fixed price model (or fixed budget model) is considered riskier for developers since all risks are on them. This model is most favorable for the client, who has the opportunity to defer payment. A fixed price model relies on client and developer to agree time scope and budget, and document these in a contract.
Time and Materials Model
The time and materials model involves payment for the time and effort spent on development — that is, for the actual time spent implementing planned project functionality. This type of contract is one of the most common in outsourcing. It’s considered convenient, relatively flexible, and capable of adapting to any changes. As for the budget, the actual cost may differ from the estimated cost. Payment is made monthly on the basis of actual work performed.
Team as a Service (TaaS)
The best software development companies know that some of their clients already have an IT team. At ChampSoft, you’re not limited as to what you can do. If you’ve already got a team and need extra minds to help, the extension model is ideal. It helps you flexibly extend the team you have with the right experience necessary for the web development or app development project.
Get Started Today (The Steps)
Are you ready to take software development to a new level with ChampSoft at your side? If so, here are the steps to get started:
The first step is to fill out the contact form or call us. Book a meeting/consultation with one of our expert software developers.
Receive a Consultation
Talk to a professional to understand the feasibility of your idea and what it might entail.
Get a Cost Estimate
Based on your project requirements, we can offer a project proposal that includes timeline and budget estimates.
Commence the Project
Once we sign the project, we gather a team together from various disciplines to begin the work!
If you’re ready, everything starts with a phone call. Alternatively, you can fill in the contact form! Let us assist with your software development requirements today!
We want to make sure you’re comfortable enough to call us for your software development requirements. If you’re still unsure, please read the FAQs for more information!
What Should You Look for When Choosing a Software Application Development Company?
When you know that you require the services provided by a software development company, it’s time to look for the right one to handle your project. Here’s a brief checklist of what to consider before hiring an agency:
- Does this company have the experience relating to your project? Check past work and ask about similar projects it has taken on in the past. It’s also a good idea to read reviews about the company.
- Does this software development company have experience with the technologies you need? For example, if you want to develop IoT products, it must offer such services.
- What is the company’s team size? Choosing a small company means that you might not get the support required. However, if the team is too large, you may never get enough attention. It’s best to work with companies that have a team size that fits the project requirements.
- Does the company have recognition and awards? This signals that the team of experts knows what they’re doing and can deliver your project successfully.
What Does ChampSoft Do as Your Software Development Company?
As your software development company, our goal is to build software applications that address a specific need. From there, we design it, code it, and test it for you. Here are some of the activities we handle:
- Develop digital solutions to your problems – Though the techniques and processes might be different, we focus on creating solutions that solve consumer problems. They are full-scale software that’s designed and developed to meet your needs.
- Produce useful programs – Software programs are collections of many programs that perform something useful for the consumer. Usually, the software we develop performs a multitude of functions.
- Provide technical insights – We can offer consultations and research different ways to elevate your business.
What Software Development Services Does ChampSoft Offer?
- Software consulting
- Visual/technical design
- Web development
- Mobile app development
- Artificial Intelligence and data science
- Embedded systems
What Are the Many Software Development Life Cycle Phases?
A software development life cycle is the foundation of every software development methodology and includes different activities. These include requirement gathering, estimated budget, design/development, documentation writing, deployment, testing, and maintenance. Here are the phases:
- Test and evaluation
What Various Development Tools Do You Use to Develop Software and Apps?
ChampSoft uses various tools that are available to developers. Here is a list of options based on the many categories:
- GitHub – This web-based hosting service allows developers to review code, manage projects, and build software. With so many features, it’s a popular choice.
- Bitbucket – This competitor of GitHub, Bitbucket, is also a web-based hosting service that uses a control system. It allows for collaboration for the tools by integrating with various products.
For issue tracking and project management, we use:
- Jira – This popular development planning tool helps for project tracking. Agile software developers tend to use it more.
- Trello – This is a great project management tool. It offers customizability, and the boards are easy to manage.
- Toggl – This tool is used to track the time we work on your project. That way, we’re not charging more than necessary.
We also use IDE (integrated development environment) tools, such as:
- NetBeans – This is an open-source, popular, and free IDE. With it, developers can build mobile, web, and desktop applications. It also supports fast code editing.
- Atom – This IDE is also open-source and includes a free editor. Developers can customize everything without having to modify config files.
What Are the Different Software Development Types?
Software development is a growing and in-demand field. It has transformed many industries, such as fintech, travel, logistics, healthcare, manufacturing, and others. Though there’s a high demand for software developers, the diversity of work they do is widespread. Here are different software development types:
- Cloud computing
- API development
- Back-end development
- Data science solutions
- Mobile app development
- Web development
What’s the Most Important Step for Developing Custom Software?
If your goal is to develop custom software, the first step is to choose the right software development company. You require a skilled team of developers who understand what your business needs and can implement features to enhance your processes.
Overall, ChampSoft has the experts you need and can be by your side from design to launch. Our goal is to ensure that our clients are fully satisfied with our timeliness, fair pricing, and ability to succeed. Please call to request a consultation today!